Home > Error 1909 > 3012 (0xbc4)

3012 (0xbc4)

Contents

Should I fix 3012 (0xbc4) problems immediately? d. I can browse to a file share on the print server (\\corpps01\logs) just fine from the non-working TS, it's only the printers that I cannot access this way. Step 1: Free download SmartPCFixer.

They are returned by the GetLastError function when many functions fail. Ich benutzte es, um fix meine fehlende Msvcr70.dll erfolgreich. Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish. Read The Instruction to Clear Away.Which is the best means to clear 30 (0x1e) ?[Answered] -- How to Solve 300 (0x12c) Error.Remove -- 3 Lxcftime DllMet 32run.dll- Is This Method Can read review

System Error 1909 The Referenced Account Is Currently Locked Out

User GPOs(withloopback processing) ensures that only the correct floor's printers areassigned to a user. A system reboot is required to roll back changes made. ERROR_FAIL_REBOOT_INITIATED 3018 (0xBCA) The requested operation failed. the Print Management console). Consequently the descriptions of these codes cannot be very specific.

Recent Post How can I correct - Cannot Find Database Dll And Windows7 in short time?Portb 0x01 -- Should I Fix up It?How do I prevent - Age Of Empires D3dx925.dll SmartPCFixer Copyright © www.killerrors.com || All Rights Reserved numbermonk.com Contact English Polski Deutsch Number info: 0xbc4 Conversion Decimal 3012 Binary 101111000100 Hexadecimal 0xbc4 Dotted decimal 0.0.11.196 Math Square root of 9072144 All Rights Reserved. Error_invalid_user_buffer IObit Performance Security Utilities Store Support ERROR_EAS_NOT_SUPPORTED 282 (0×11A) - Windows Error Information ERROR_PRINTER_NOT_FOUND 3012 (0XBC4) means: No printers were found.

Step 3: Click Fix all to troubleshoot 3012 (0xbc4) problem completely If 3012 (0xbc4) problem cannot be resolved by SmartPCFixer, you may need to check your computer drivers. Copyright 2010. This website compatible with ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox and google chrome. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3af81ab0-9110-4ff4-add8-bfb0ecfb9b14/deployed-printers-print-management-disappeared-on-one-2008-ts?forum=winserverprint Generated Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:41:36 GMT by s_mf18 (squid/3.5.20) TechNet Products IT Resources Downloads Training Support Products Windows Windows Server System Center Browser   Office Office 365 Exchange Server  

The registry structure looks identical on a working TS and the non-working TS. Windows Error 1909 The Easy Program to Repair 3012 (0xbc4) It is strongly encouraged you to definitely use an efficient and automatic tool to fix 3012 (0xbc4). Select a program, and then click Uninstall.Step 2, Run System File Checker to Fix "3012 (0xbc4)" Error:Press Win+R button on your keyboard; Type "cmd", press "Enter"; Type SFC /SCANNOW in the Or your PC will probably get serious computer problems, such as Blue Screen, system crash or program freeze.

Error 1801 The Printer Name Is Invalid

Click Start button, and type windows update in the searching box. http://www.wmpub.com/error3012_errorcode0xbc4.php Customers Reply I got a 3012 (0xbc4) error and I did all above steps, and finally the 3012 (0xbc4) error got resovled ! -Harold Mcgee says Great! System Error 1909 The Referenced Account Is Currently Locked Out Greg Friday, February 14, 2014 6:24 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Thinking.....thinking.....thinking. Unable To Create Pager Control Header Window 1814 Sometimes the code is returned by a function deep in the stack and far removed from your code that is handling the error.

it is highly recommended to take a free scan and fix ERROR_PRINTER_NOT_FOUND 3012 (0XBC4) Windows errors in time. As far as I can tell, the network/name resolution looks legit (DNS, WINS). Error 3012 - Error Code 0xBC4) and your email address into the form below and one of our I.T. Solving 3012 (0xbc4) via SmartPCFixer. Error_resource_type_not_found

Tags: 3012 (0xbc4) Popular Articles [Worth to read] -- How to Remove "windowsupdate_80070005" "windowsupdate_dt000 Error. Just checking in to see if the suggestions were helpful. AFAIK, nothing's changed. This can occur if the name of the printer connection is incorrect, or if the print spooler cannot contact the print server. \\corpps01\4SW_HP9040_01 My gut tells me to check the

This can occur if the name of the printer connection is incorrect, or if the print spooler cannot contact the print server. Rpc_s_sec_pkg_error Your pc will run faster and smoother, and it could assist you to protect your computer system periodically. Step 3 Choose all outdated drivers and click Download to install drivers. 6 Comments on "How To Troubleshoot 3012 (0xbc4)?" Comment by : Randa I used the trail version to repair

That is to say, it is important to solve 3012 (0xbc4) issue.

Privacy statement  © 2016 Microsoft. Yes No Additional feedback? 1500 characters remaining Submit Skip this Thank you! I see error codes 0x709, 0x5 and 0xbc4: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-PrintService/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-PrintService Date: 2/12/2014 11:06:42 PM Event ID: 513 Task Category: Routing print spooler command(s) Level: Error Keywords: Router,Classic Spooler Error 1909 Authenticating User How to Fix 3012 (0xbc4) with SmartPCFixer Applies To: Windows 10 | Windows 8 | Windows 7 | Windows Vista | Windows XP Introduction of SmartPCFixer SmartPCFixer is an automatic repair

Now that you know what does ERROR_PRINTER_NOT_FOUND 3012 (0XBC4) mean, you may avoid this kind of system errors in the future. We appreciate the input. DriverTuner is highly recommended for you to do a complete scan for your PC. Please try the request again.

How can I track down this issue and fix things? These have been specifically designed to help repair this error; Download Windows Software Update - updates the drivers that control your computer. People like to search this question when encountering. Removal -- windows 10 80070013 Showing windowsupdate_800703f1 or windowsupdate_dt000"‎ (1) ?

We have 4 other 2008R2 TS that are properly receiving the printers. The system returned: (110) Connection timed out The remote host or network may be down. Downloads and tools Windows 10 dev tools Visual Studio Windows SDK Windows Store badges Essentials API reference (Windows apps) API reference (desktop apps) Code samples How-to guides (Windows apps) Learning resources Changes will not be effective until the service is restarted. ERROR_PRINTER_NOT_FOUND 3012 (0xBC4) No printers were found. ERROR_PRINTER_DRIVER_WARNED 3013 (0xBC5) The printer driver is known to be unreliable.

ERROR_PRINTER_NOT_FOUND 3012 (0XBC4) may bring you unrelated window dialogs. Until Monday, all 5 of our TS were receiving the deployed printers properly. Click [ Fix All ] to repair the "3012 (0xbc4)". Printers are deployed with the same per-Machine GPO to all 6 of our terminal servers.

Die Software funktionierte! Send Your Comments Subject: Detail: Name: Email: Download 3012 (0xbc4) Repair Tool *Size : 4.5 MB Estimated Download Time <60 Seconds on BroadBand STEP 1 Download & Install SmartPCFixer STEP 2 The scan results will probably be shown right after this process is finished.Step 3, Verify Whether "3012 (0xbc4)" Has Been Removed.Run the pc under safe mode, and then you possibly receive c.

Download SmartPCFixer here. However, The Windows System error codes list thousands of codes due to various kinds of problems, like ERROR_PRINTER_NOT_FOUND 3012 (0XBC4), you can't remember them all. This error 3012 (0xbc4) may also come up with a slightly different message like "Something went wrong". Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

If you have additional suggestions regarding the System Error Codes documentation, given the constraints enumerated at the top of the page, please click the link labeled "Send comments about this topic Gut Software für Reparatur fehlende dll Dateien. RPC_S_INVALID_STRING_BINDING 1700 (0x6A4) The string binding is invalid. RPC_S_WRONG_KIND_OF_BINDING 1701 (0x6A5) The binding handle is not the correct type. RPC_S_INVALID_BINDING 1702 (0x6A6) The binding handle is invalid. RPC_S_PROTSEQ_NOT_SUPPORTED