Home > Error 2147467259 > 2147467259 80004005 Unspecified Error

2147467259 80004005 Unspecified Error

Contents

Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up VBA Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005) up vote 0 down vote favorite I am trying to connect to mysql using Excel VBA, I Loading Toggle navigation my blackbaud all sites sphere login blackbaud labs noza test blackbaud tv netwits thinktank usa uk pacific netherlands canada nonprofit solutions resources support training events partners company my Privacy Policy Site Map Support Terms of Use MenuExperts Exchange Browse BackBrowse Topics Open Questions Open Projects Solutions Members Articles Videos Courses Contribute Products BackProducts Gigs Live Courses Vendor Services Groups Its also has the ability to monitor the health of individual VMware virtual machines. Check This Out

If you get to the rSetQuery.Open mySql, Con line and break on it - then copy the value for mySql, does this run in enterprise manager? Last edited by Prod1; Nov 11th, 2009 at 05:09 PM. Your best chance of resolving this problem is to study carefully any associated message, for example, 'File already in use', or 'Logon Failed'. Another thread is incorrect format, for example you entering a number instead of a string. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/983119

Runtime Error 2147467259(80004005)

Browse other questions tagged excel vba excel-vba oledb adodb or ask your own question. When the Excel docs are opened on an Office 2003 machine they just open. When I try to establish the ADODB connection using Microsoft ACE OLEDB 12.0 driver having used before a connection with that Excel Add-in, I always get the same error: Run-Time error Then the objUser.Put would work properly and save the data.' Solutions for Error 80004005 This has been a very difficult error to track down.

Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is one of the hidden treasures of Microsoft operating systems. Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Join Now For immediate help use Live now! Run-time Error 2147467259 Vba I am pretty sure the driver does not like the > operator with a text datatype.

All rights reserved. Sql Server Error 2147467259 Simple geometry. When I use them in Access and know I'm going to have to modify them whilst they're active, I populate them by VBA. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31153613/vba-run-time-error-2147467259-80004005 The choice will be obvious just scroll down the list it should be the exact text in Driver = or something very similar 0 LVL 10 Overall: Level 10 Visual

Share it with others Like this thread? Run Time Error 2147467259 (80004005) Automation Error Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. That might be the place to look. Are there other pictures of Titan surface from Huygens?

Sql Server Error 2147467259

Join our community for more solutions or to ask questions. imp source Please report a broken link, or an error to: MenuExperts Exchange Browse BackBrowse Topics Open Questions Open Projects Solutions Members Articles Videos Courses Contribute Products BackProducts Gigs Live Courses Vendor Services Runtime Error 2147467259(80004005) Hope this helps. -EM --- REMEMBER: If your issue is resolved, use the Thread Tools menu to set it as such, and be sure to rate the posts that help you Visual Basic Error 2147467259 80004005 Login.

Forum New Posts FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Today's Posts View Site Leaders What's New? his comment is here Most of the time a missing component causes a -2147467259 RTE In the IDE you need to also go to Project-->References and select the MySQL driver. Yes No We're glad to know this article was helpful. Suggested Solutions Title # Comments Views Activity VB6: Trouble getting correct Volume Serial Number from Windows API function GetVolumeInformation 17 52 131d Excel 2010 Macro to Format Number to Remove the Solution Runtime Error 2147467259 80004005

kid in winter What is the role of conjectures in modern mathematics? All I did was comment out most of the lines on the code like this: Private Sub CommandButton65_Click() Dim Browser As Object Set Browser = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") With Browser .Navigate ("\\eh-app-d14\SHAREDDATA\Service Desk\SHIFTS\2009\SDSK Powered by vBulletin Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. http://caterace.com/error-2147467259/2147467259-80004005-how-to-rectify-this-error.html Don't worry though - I'll find it and report back.

The locker problem - why squares? Runtime Error 2147417848 Excel Join and Comment By clicking you are agreeing to Experts Exchange's Terms of Use. Recorded Future allows analysts to observe structured data on the open, deep, and dark web.

Results 1 to 7 of 7 Thread: [RESOLVED] Run-time error ‘-2147467259 (80004005)’: Tweet Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to

Leon 0 LVL 35 Overall: Level 35 Visual Basic Classic 7 Message Assisted Solution by:Raynard72006-07-10 Raynard7 earned 50 total points Comment Utility Permalink(# a17077215) I agree about seeing the SQL; Can my employer see what I do on the internet when I am connected to the company network? Example rs.Fields.Append "ID", adVariant 'this works since it is an Integer rs.Fields.Append "fname", adVarChar, 50 rs.Fields.Append "lname", adVarChar, 50 Another Example of a Code 80004005 Error [CODE]Sub SetDepartment(objUser, strDepartment)If IsNull(strDepartment) thenobjUser.Put Run Time Error 2147467259 Excel Introduction to Error Code 80004005 Error 80004005 is a general error for all manner of events.

When I run in the vb6.0 I am getting the error Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)': Unspecified error The fieldname CustomerName is varchar 75. Codes beginning 08007... Do I need to use an array or is there a different method? navigate here it is not set in your code - this is often a cause for errors; also - is tdbtName escaped - ie could it contain a ' ?

I assume it's the most p… Visual Basic Classic Intercepting Office Ribbon Control Events with VBA using "Repurposing" Commands Article by: Jamie I was working on a PowerPoint add-in the other Lock a table on purpose without returning results Mountainering with 6 y.o. Insufficient rights, wrong permissions. 2) It can occur when a VBScript attempts to connect to scriptpw.dll. Get 1:1 Help Now Advertise Here Enjoyed your answer?

Did the Gang of Four thoroughly explore "Pattern Space"? This is particularly true of telephone or fax numbers. Codes beginning 08005... It got me wondering how to hook into built-in ribbon events in Office.

If you are interested in troubleshooting, and creating network maps, then I recommend that you try NPM now. When passing a disconnected ActiveX Date Objects (ADO) Recordset from a Component Object Model (COM) component inside a Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) Server Package/COM+ Application to Active Server Pages (ASP), you Bayesian parameter estimation or Bayesian hypothesis testing? How can we improve?

What I like best is the way NPM suggests solutions to network problems. Custom Search Guy recommends : Free - WMI Monitor Get more ideas for your PowerShell scripts with SolarWinds' WMI Monitor. Using automation, an Access application can laun… MS Access MS Excel Visual Basic Classic Advertise Here 707 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days. Codes beginning 0800A...