Home > Error 2147467259 > 2147467259 In Vb

2147467259 In Vb

Contents

more hot questions question feed default about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us feedback Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation We'll be using the paragraph styles in Word’s Home toolbar to help you create a table of contents. Reply from brett | Sep 11, 2012 Popular White Paper On This Topic Best Practices for a BI and Analytics Strategy All Replies (5) Best Answer 1 Mark this reply as Are there eighteen or twenty bars in my castle? have a peek here

How to create a macro that creates other macros (that takes arguments)? Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members! Close Box Join Tek-Tips Today! I emailed the link to myself and installed the link on my pc and it worked fine. 0 LVL 4 Overall: Level 4 MS Excel 4 MS Office 1 MS http://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/runtime-error-2147467259-80004005-encountered-at-vb-4927836

Sql Server Error 2147467259

Thanks web-services vb6 payment-gateway system-error share|improve this question edited Jan 14 '13 at 12:49 Abin 1,23811138 asked Jan 14 '13 at 12:25 Bishwaraj Nayak 1 add a comment| 1 Answer 1 more hot questions question feed lang-vb about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us feedback Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation IF the timeout is due to ADO and not the server, then this setting will wait forever until the server returns.

Posting Guidelines Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.Tek-Tips Posting Policies Jobs Jobs from Indeed What: Where: jobs by Link To This Forum! Close Reply To This Thread Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature. Any help will make my wrinkles temporarily disappear! Run Time Error 2147467259 (80004005) Automation Error Cancel Red Flag SubmittedThank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Runtime Error 2147467259(80004005) Browse other questions tagged mysql vb6 windows-xp or ask your own question. Perhaps I don't. Try this: create_result = CreateProcess(vbNullString, _ command_line, _ process_attributes, _ thread_attributes, _ 0, _ 0, _ ByVal 0&, _ vbNullString, _ startup_information, _ our_process_information) Or far, far better, try: Private Declare

By creating an account, you're agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy Not a member? Run Time Error 2147467259 Excel Top Best Answer 1 Mark this reply as the best answer?(Choose carefully, this can't be changed) Yes | No Saving... I am using Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL 2008 R2. It's so random when it happens.

Runtime Error 2147467259(80004005)

Here’s Why. All rights reserved. Sql Server Error 2147467259 This is an error code in Microsoft Visual Basic which is caused when the menu bar cannot be viewed in the user interface when the Automation code is carried out. Run Time Error 2147467259 Vb6 Join the community Back I agree Powerful tools you need, all for free.

Register now while it's still free! http://caterace.com/error-2147467259/2147467259-error.html but I think this could be the line you forgot)Good luck with it:evil:PeYTaN:evil: Search before you ask - if you don't know where to search, ask before you search | Post All rights reserved. Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)': [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionWrite (send()).NumADOErrors:2 err(10054) [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionWrite (send()). Solution Runtime Error 2147467259 80004005

Decimal place in ArcGIS 10.3 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes Higher up doesn't carry around their security badge and asks others to let them in. Join Us! *Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. Choose Action Arguments and enter Message: Hello Beep: Yes Type: None Title: . Check This Out Know why PPT still works today.

Reply With Quote Nov 19th, 2011,03:53 AM #7 fkwinna View Profile View Forum Posts Thread Starter Member Join Date Jun 2009 Posts 47 Re: run time error '2147467259(80004005) ok it is Run Time Error 2147467259 80004005 Excel Not the answer you're looking for? You're now being signed in.

When the client launches the excel file that opens up the database that will allow her to run a report we get a window that asks if we want to disable

I do this using the following code... I am unable to trace the error. This causes the SetFocus to fail resulting in the error message.You can try to correct the error by starting up Microsoft Access and then navigate to C:\ folder and then create Run Time Error 2147467259 Vba Alphabetically permute a string Does any organism use both photosynthesis and respiration?

RE: VB Runtime error 2147467259(80004005) time out ArtieChoke (Programmer) 1 May 07 19:10 It's a time-out issue on the server. The problem is automatically solve. Edits are subject to review by community moderators. this contact form Join Now For immediate help use Live now!

When you try to open a form in Microsoft Access through the Automation feature and then SetFocus the custom menu bar for the form, this error message appears on the screen. This can be helpful when wanting to make consistently referenced styles throughout a document or template. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework. How to align operators using alignat or someother environment?

Gupta (anurag_n_g) replied on 7/18/2003 3:02 AM rated by 0 users Hi jjuliano,Which line are you getting this error?BRAnurag I am looking for the source code, once I get my hands probably breaking PATH keeps your ODBC driver from working. Talk With Other Members Be Notified Of ResponsesTo Your Posts Keyword Search One-Click Access To YourFavorite Forums Automated SignaturesOn Your Posts Best Of All, It's Free! Is it normal to treat Math Theorems as "Black Boxes" Formally can money be in a plural form (monies) or not?

MS Word MS Office Advertise Here 707 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days. To install Windows, restart the installation Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the Messenger Service at this time. Else End If End Function Top Best Answer 0 Mark this reply as the best answer?(Choose carefully, this can't be changed) Yes | No Saving...