Home > Error 2147467259 > 2147467259 Microsoft

2147467259 Microsoft

Contents

If not you will have to create a DSN). Web Scale Globally scale websites with innovative content management and infrastructure approaches Modernization UX and app modernization to powerfully navigate todays digital landscape Omni-Channel Engagement Content-focused web and mobile solution for ResolutionComplete the update of the SQL Views. Feedback Was this article helpful? Check This Out

To launch 64-bit ODBC Administrator use %SystemRoot%\System32\odbcad32.exe To launch 32-bit ODBC Administrator use %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe The architecture of ODBC driver must match the architecture of your client, I assume this is MS The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the sample code is borne by the user. Higher up doesn't carry around their security badge and asks others to let them in. Submit feedback to IBM Support 1-800-IBM-7378 (USA) Directory of worldwide contacts Contact Privacy Terms of use Accessibility

current community chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/307640

Error 2147467259 Sql

excel oracle excel-vba oracle11g odbc share|improve this question asked Aug 16 at 1:42 kpgu1718 377 add a comment| 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote The driver Any sample code provided on this site is not supported under any Progress support program or service. However, the information provided is for your information only. asked 3 months ago viewed 375 times active 3 months ago Upcoming Events 2016 Community Moderator Election ends in 5 days Blog How We Make Money at Stack Overflow: 2016 Edition

In no event shall Progress, its employees, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the code be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for Progress makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. Should I have doubts if the organizers of a workshop ask me to sign a behavior agreement upfront? Run Time Error 2147467259 80004005 Excel more hot questions question feed default about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us feedback Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation

My Profile | RSS | Privacy | Legal | Contact NI © 2014 National Instruments Corporation. User receives error message. i am getting following error. my company That was why I wrote the FAQ I linked to actually.

Submitted: 13 Oct 2011 17:12 Modified: 13 Oct 2011 19:36 Reporter: Jack Charrette Email Updates: Status: Not a Bug Impact on me: None Category:Connector / ODBC Severity:S3 (Non-critical) Version:5.1.9 64bit MSI Runtime Error 2147467259 80004005 In Vb6 Are you saying that the version of myODBC is dependent on an app not the OS? [13 Oct 2011 18:43] Peter Laursen This is my experience (with our own - SQLyog Steps to ReproduceClarifying Information Error MessageDefect/Enhancement NumberCauseSchema changes were made but the SQL views updates were not completed. Did the Gang of Four thoroughly explore "Pattern Space"?

Run Time Error 2147467259 (80004005)

The locker problem - why squares? odbc share|improve this question edited Aug 13 '13 at 6:50 Shankar Damodaran 52.4k115395 asked Aug 13 '13 at 6:49 ReT 11 install Odbc driver in your system. –Manish Sharma Error 2147467259 Sql so isn't this expected, consistent and explained? Visual Basic Error 2147467259 80004005 My connection string is as follows: *"Driver={Microsoft ODBC for Oracle}; CONNECTSTRING=(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=localhost)(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=edw))); uid=system; pwd=oracle;"* OS : Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise MS Office Professional Plus 2013 Could you please help me.

Yes, microsoft make a mess with their handling of 64 bit (especially with the Wow64 folders, etc.) but now what use to work with myODBC does not and now it appears his comment is here Related information Historical Number 1041265 Document information More support for: Cognos Controller Controller Software version: Controller (Frango) 2.3 MR1 Operating system(s): Windows Reference #: 1367304 Modified date: 12 September 2014 Site The 32-bit LabVIEW application can only use DSNs created with the 32-bit version of odbcad32.exe. Characters Remaining: 255 Copyright © 2016, Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. 2147467259 Data Source Name Not Found And No Default Driver Specified

All rights reserved. | Login / Register Developer Zone Bugs Home Report a bug Statistics Advanced search Saved searches Tags Bug#62722 Get -2147467259 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found using MySQL 5.7.16-enterprise-commercial-advanced-log Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders.It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Progress Software Corporation makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. this contact form To do this, open the 64-bit version of odbcad32.exe, delete the database configuration, then open the 32-bit version as an Administrator and configure the database there.

Fails immedicately at the .open Suggested fix: Do not use 5.1.9 use an earler version if you can find one. [13 Oct 2011 17:54] Lawrenty Novitsky Jack, thank you for your Run-time Error '-2147467259 (80004005)': Now try running your application share|improve this answer edited Jun 30 '15 at 13:53 Eli Ekstein 319519 answered Feb 28 '14 at 17:39 Sunil Bishnoi 12 add a comment| Your Answer See Trademarks or appropriate markings.

Microsoft ODBC Driver manager: The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the driver and application in NI-Database-API.lvlibWhy am I receiving this error, and how do I resolve it?

What specifically did Hillary Clinton say or do, to seem untrustworthy to Americans? Poor|Excellent Yes No Document Quality? Progress Software Corporation makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. 2147467259 Mdt instead.

Answered Your Question? 1 2 3 4 5 Document needs work? Or is it? What is the role of conjectures in modern mathematics? http://caterace.com/error-2147467259/2147467259-in-vb.html and I hope it is OK to publish such link here) [13 Oct 2011 18:59] Lawrenty Novitsky Yes, it is. 32bit applications cannot use functions from 64bit library.

How to take the endorsement request for arXiv? Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. Simple geometry. In our support we have explained quite a lot of times to our users.

and/or other countries. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Run-time Error '-2147467259 (80004005) [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified up vote 0 down vote Goodness Giza Golf! Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up ODBC Driver Manager error up vote 0 down vote favorite I have this project on visual basic which I am running on

Database is remote on a web server. 2 clients have just installed the 64 bit windows driver (msi) and it does NOT work. 5.1.8 and earlier versions do work. This is the architecture mismatch mentioned in the error message. Closure in TTask.Run(AnonProc) not released after AnonProc has finished Clash between tcolorbox and amsfonts Could California Ratify the Paris Agreement? Not the answer you're looking for?

Perhaps the connection string changed???? Legal Policies Your Privacy Rights Terms of Use Contact Us Portions of this website are copyright © 2001, 2002 The PHP Group Page generated in 0.022 sec. Thanks in advance!!! And I think you should blame the confusion on Microsoft primarily - though maybe it was not a wise decision by MySQL/Oracle to remove the 32 bit driver from the 64

Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads?