Home > Error 550 > 550 Files Unknown

550 Files Unknown

Contents

Don't worry, if you copied the imagenet model, it has 1000 outputs at its final layer. Top Profile Reply with quote simoneqask Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-06-27 21:49 Offline 500 Command not understood Joined: 2008-06-27 21:26 Posts: 2 First name: me also faced the same problem.... Making data connection to 64.72.140.230 port 5576 LIST -al 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting. 05-07-13 09:57AM 3448965 Pinstrup-Anderson story.sitx 226 Transfer complete.

Now i have a trained network with .caffemodel and .solverstate . Top Profile Reply with quote Winterice Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-01-28 19:27 Offline 500 Command not understood Joined: 2008-01-28 17:27 Posts: 5 First name: Once you get the nameservers for the receiving domain, you can check the DNS for your domain using their nameservers. imagenet_{deploy,solver,train,val}.prototxt. http://www.dllmost.com/windows-error/77346.html

Ftp Error 550 Access Denied

TYPE A 200 Type set to A. Am I correct? The mail system : host augur-me.com[192.185.137.220] said: 550 No Such User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command) Please provide the solution. This is more permissions than are strictly necessary so I don't recommend it for security reasons, so if you want to lock it down properly you certainly can.

I’m sure someone else on github will know though. Posted 3 years ago # Mary Member Jim, I am having the same issue. This is the server where FileZilla Server is installed.The second server has a hostname of FILE2. Ftp Error 550 Permission Denied Thanks a lot for this help!

You defined the classes and labels earlier on in a text file when generating the leveldbs for training. DELE Pinstrup-Anderson story.sitx 550 Pinstrup-Anderson story.sitx: The system cannot find the file specified.◇ ftp_delete or ftp_rmdir: 2,-30006 (state == RDEL_DELETING) retry_failed_operation derr = 2, -30006 retry_state = RDEL_DELETING cancel_cur_cmd = 0 DELE Pinstrup-Anderson story.sitx 550 Pinstrup-Anderson story.sitx: The system cannot find the file specified.◇ ftp_delete or ftp_rmdir: 2,-30006 (state == RDEL_DELETING) retry_failed_operation derr = 2, -30006 retry_state = RDEL_DELETING cancel_cur_cmd = 0 After copying those lmdb to the right path everything worked just fine.

for ".format(out['prob'].argmax()) + fname) text_file.write("{}\n ".format(out['prob'].argmax())) text_file.close() ehsanj commented Sep 8, 2015 Hey guys, Could you please tell me if the way I am generating HDF5 from images is correct or Ftp Error 550 The System Cannot Find The File Specified cheers Shiju V.Joseph shijujoe View Public Profile View LQ Blog View Review Entries View HCL Entries Find More Posts by shijujoe 02-14-2011, 01:20 AM #7 syskarthik LQ Newbie seanbell commented Jan 14, 2016 To new caffe users with questions: Please do not post usage, installation, or modeling questions, or other requests for help to Issues. Below will explain in detail.

Filezilla 550 Can't Access File

PWD 257 "/" Update check skipped at 7/5/12 3:41 PM (next check after 7/9/12 7:13 PM) PWD 257 "/" PWD 257 "/" CWD SustainableLife 250 Directory successfully changed. https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.cs3cod0/ftp550-26.htm CWD files 250 CWD command successful. Ftp Error 550 Access Denied For example, if scores looks like [.999,.1,...], then caffe has a high confidence that the image is of class 0. Filezilla Error 550 Permission Denied Posted 2 months ago # Savvant Member I had a similar problem while attempting to clear the public_html folder to prepare for a site migration.

You'll want to change the source and mean_file parameters in imagenet_{train,val} to point to your leveldbs and your mean.prototxt files (again, absolute paths). If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. Sorry I can’t help! i need someone to guide me through :) sorajsadeghi commented Jan 9, 2016 hi guys...i'm very new in deep learning... Ftp Error 550 File Not Found

ctrevino commented Nov 9, 2015 I don't know how big the image files are, but it seems the problem is the batch size. first I extracted '5' key frame from each this short video and train network with this training images along as their labels. Example 2: If you believe that your FTP account privileges or permissions are configured incorrectly, contact the technical support department at the remote FTP site or your Web hosting company for CWD TeenyTinyCoffeeCo 250 Directory successfully changed.

adibi commented Jul 12, 2015 hi, I have the same problem as sbanerj1 posted: In @dennis-chen's original post I could do steps 1 & 2, but after that I couldn't find Ftp Error 550 No Such File Or Directory Tweet News / Announcements Support Center Login Username Password Remember Me Log in Create an account Forgot your username? SYST 215 Windows_NT PWD 257 "/catbusadmin" is current directory.

Going to my site control panel and navigating through all that terrible UI is a PITA!!

FIT194664: Fiery570i will not fold and staple with print driver. In the MEAN_FILE file you need .npy file, but I dont have it yet for my data. CWD FarmDinners 250 Directory successfully changed. Filezilla Error 550 No Connections Allowed From Your Ip I just want to supply a few test images to this network to see the results before I dive into training it on my own, and other stuff.

I was looking for the dataset lmdb files and I found that when I ran CreateImagenet.sh I executed like root of the system. sergeyk commented Jul 3, 2014 @rmanor sorry i haven't got to packaging up a notebook example, but please consider https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/blob/master/src/caffe/test/test_data/generate_sample_data.py Running python generate_sample_data.py will generate the test hdf5 files that you're All of these are not mentioned at all in the documentation. rmanor commented Jul 9, 2014 Hey, Look at the first post by dennis-chen, I used his method of using test_net.bin .

Windows 2003 Server with filezilla . This means that if you put a cat image in a dog or cat classifier, you may get a cat probability that is less than a dog, but much higher than Last resort would be to put the hostname/ip in your /etc/hosts file. 24.29.102.150 smtp-server.nyc.rr.com Draygo View Public Profile View LQ Blog View Review Entries View HCL Entries Find More Posts I receive an immediate "550 no such user here" message. 3.

Fetch About Fetch Download Buy/Upgrade Support Return to Message Board Subscribe to RSS Feed for Fetch Message Board Fetch Message Board Page 1 Can't delete files from FTP (25 posts) Started STATUS:> Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not found, no access). Within that file there should be definitions of the paths to the train and val datasets. I'm looking at the source of convert_imageset and indeed it has no image-specific processing.

Finally, the STOR command is given and the file uploadbegins. PWD 257 "/SustainableLife/FarmDinners/FarmDinnersImages" PASV 227 Entering Passive Mode (209,237,150,20,56,253) Making data connection to 209.237.150.20 port 14589 LIST 150 Here comes the directory listing. I receive e-mails forward from my real-cos account to my rcngroup account in Outlook 2010. 4. Is that all it should generate?

Thanks. -Mark Here is th MAIL LOG: Apr 8 11:04:26 darksun sendmail[22020]: k38B4QLH022020: from=, size=289, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=, proto=ESMTP, [email protected] Apr 8 11:04:26 darksun sm-mta[22026]: k38B4QeX022026: from=, size=467, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=, Am I correct? %------------------------------------------------------ filename='trial.h5'; num_total_samples=3000; chunksz=500; created_flag=false; totalct=0; for batchno=1:ceil(num_total_samples/chunksz), fprintf('batch no. %d\n', batchno); last_read=(batchno-1)*chunksz; left_num_samples = num_total_samples - last_read; Adap_chunksz = min(left_num_samples,chunksz); batchdata = zeros(IMAGE_DIM,IMAGE_DIM,3,Adap_chunksz); batchlabs = zeros(1,Adap_chunksz); for Using CWS, you cannot program a job as booklets and no covers which can result in undesired blank pages when you do not want a cover. As I move with every 100 iterations in 2-6 minutes - that gonna take for me quite long to get accuracy close to 80% right, sounds like not okay with only

How should I compile it? It shouldn't ask for a password or anything.Warning: Mapped network drives are associated with user accounts when they're logged on, not with service accounts.